[the client(s)], is a legally binding agreement. 760 Credit agrees to provide a Credit Report Analysis/Consultation to clients wishing to improve their personal credit, finances, knowledge of their credit rights, credit identity theft, choices and options and more. For any efforts to be effective, you (the client) must be truthful and diligent in giving the correct information 760 Credit consultants. 760 Credit reserves the right to cancel the agreement with any client it believes to be providing false or fraudulent information to us, its creditors or the credit bureaus.
760 Credit does not provide legal advice. 760 Credit accepts no liability, nor responsibility for any damage or loss caused by your use or misuse of the information provided.
This is NOT an agreement for Credit Repair.
Please note that the agreed upon charge is for one or more of the following services:
- Pull Client tri-merged consumer credit report for client at client’s additional expense. Note: Client may provide their own copy of their credit report. For best analysis, the credit report should be dated within 30 days of Credit Analysis.
- Provide client with up to a one (1) hour consultation or up to one and a half (1-1/2) hours consultation for couples.
- Perform credit analysis of the accounts reporting on client(s) credit report.
- Credit Analysis consists of examining file with client for accuracy and errors, suggested actions that could be done to improve credit rating, calculating utilization and debt.
- Explanation of scoring model.
- One (1) printed B/W copy of credit report up to 30 pages and then $.20 per page
- Send for free annual credit reports to be sent to Client’s home.
- Review 760 Credit’s credit improvement plans
- Explain how to establish or reestablish credit
- Provide Good Faith Estimate
- Recommend services that would aid Client in improving their credit
For these services above, you (the client) agree to pay a total amount of $79 USD for a single person or $129 USD for a two (2) people that live in the same household. Must have proof residency to claim the $129 offer.